Basin Run Animal Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Basin Run Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Our boarding kennel has 8 spacious indoor/outdoor runs and 4 indoor only runs. The boarding kennel is climate controlled and even has floor heat to keep your pet comfortable even in the winter!
Boarding with us is the whole package! Board includes comfy bedding, safe toys, administering medication, feeding a diet that is sensitive on your pet's stomach, play time in the yard and walks through our wooded trails. (If your pet has a sensitive stomach feel free to bring his/her food with you.)
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, Lepto, and Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2 Strains)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites - we must have a negative stool sample within the last 12 months prior to your pet's boarding date.
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 410-658-2124 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!