Basin Run Animal Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Basin Run Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Our boarding kennel has 8 spacious indoor/outdoor runs and 4 indoor only runs. The boarding kennel is climate controlled and even has floor heat to keep your pet comfortable even in the winter!
Boarding includes comfy bedding, safe toys, play time in the yard and/or walks through the woods. We are happy to administer any needed medication for a nominal fee. We recommend that you bring your pet's food as to not cause stomach upset. If you do not provide their own food we are happy to feed a sensitive stomach diet.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, Lepto, and Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2 Strains)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites - we must have a negative stool sample within the last 12 months prior to your pet's boarding date.
- A daily fee will be charged for administering any medications to pets while boarding.
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 410-658-2124 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!